The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Walking Her Home

I slack at blogging so bad lately. Seems when I have time, I have nothing to blog about. When I have stuff to blog about, there is NO time.

Its been a really good week. Wednesday night, Shell, Butt, a friend of Butt's, & myself went downtown to the Detroit fireworks. We've been doing it for a couple years...so we have a plan & it always works well. A good time was had by all.

I took Thursday off, knowing Wednesday would be a long day & late night. My friend was on vacation all week, so it was nice to have a day to spend together. We went to lunch & other then that, didn't do much of anything.

Friday, my friend got me a surprise. He's SO sweet & adorable. I now have high definition cable WITH a DVR!!!!!!!!!! You have NO IDEA how excited I am! I got home & he was buried in cables, wires, & cords behind the entertainment unit & was asking me to hand him this & that. I didn't know what he was doing. When he told me, it was so cute. He was like "This is all for you."

Friday continued to go well. We actually went on a DATE. We went to dinner (Boston's...it was GREAT), then real quick to Kohl's, then to Mt Clemens fireworks. There was supposed to be a group going to The Clem fireworks, but it didn't work out...so it was just us. I enjoyed myself a ton.

Then yesterday, my friend's friends had their annual huge BBQ/Fireworks party. I finally have met the great majority of his friends. Had a good time there too. Everyone was really friendly. When we first got there, one of the girls took me around and showed me all the important things...beer, water, soda, food, bathroom. Then at that point, Shell & J got there...making my life all the easier. Of course, Princess T is a picky eater & there was VERY little I'd eat. So I couldn't drink alot (beer #2 was starting to hit me hard!). We stopped at Big Boys on the way home, so I didn't have to kill anyone.

Today, I might be heading north, to a town just past my parents. One of my friends is in the Army. He just returned home from his second tour of duty in Iraq. So, he's in town for a little bit & his wife has decided to have a BBQ. I haven't seen friend & wife since this time last year & haven't met their daughter yet (she's 8 months old).

I broke down to my parents yesterday about something that had really been bugging me. I was doing my best to keep it in, but when my dad called me out on it...I couldn't lie. My parents & I have always had this "Don't ask, don't tell" policy...but the minute they ASK me something, I can't/won't LIE to them. It works well really. I just hope things get worked out soon. I just want to shake some people & wake them up...but yeah...people have to learn from their own mistakes.

Life is good...for now.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home