The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

For Future Generations

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCITED might be an understatement!!!!

My dearest friends, Shell & J, are having a baby!!!! Little D is due to arrive in Feb of 2008. I couldn't tell you when I've ever been SO excited for a family, for a baby. Little D's got winners for parents, grandparents, and uncles!

Saturday night, after we left the party, I told my friend that Shell was pregnant. Shell didn't even know yet, but I just KNEW. Freaky.

My friend isn't as excited as I am...but I'm sure the idea will grow on him.

Now, the selfish crappy part of Princess T, is a little jealous and blah about Shell & J having a baby. I want babies of my own. Plus, Shell is my best go out with friend. Everything is going to be different. BUT...whatever...I am EXCITED! Baby! Let's go shopping! Of course, I want Shell to produce a little baby girl...but another boy into the world works well too.

More to come...

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 05, 2007 7:19:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Awwww...congrats to the happy couple! And you be patient...your day is coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home