The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, July 27, 2007

She Drives Me Crazy

The camping trip with my friend's cousins went well. We all had a good time. We stopped by my cool grandparent's house on the way home and it was great to visit with them too.

We are heading out to go bowling with Shell, J, & some others tonight.

My friend is downstairs napping at the moment. He's just so cute. I just love to watch him sleep. Every morning when I wake up next to him, I realize that I'm the luckiest girl. He's just so sweet, the way he always thinks about others, the way he holds me when I cry...just because I want to cry. Roe was asking me today if I was engaged yet & I just laughed at her. I'm so happy with how things are right now. It works for US. I was telling my Mom & Aunt today that if I could only get him to be on time...he'd be perfect. My Mom asked if he was late like JJ...and I was like "He's 10 times worse." Mom's answer..."Oh sh*t. You are going to kill him yet." But I love him!

Gma hasn't been doing that well. We will know more next Tuesday. I hate being everyones favorite sometimes. I wish I knew how to say NO to people.

I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow. I've got Tim & Faith pictures, camping pictures, Cincinnati pictures. Pictures galore...just call me the picture whore. ;-)

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home