The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

(no subject)

I'm doing my best to go thru the motions of life.  I have been to work 2 days in a row.  I went to David's Friends tonight...which was the LAST thing I wanted to do!

I think I managed to piss off my dear friend ST, the one that's been there for me the most thru all this!  At the same time, where I think I pissed him off...I expect him to understand and respect where I'm coming from...and I'm sure he will.  We're friends and that's what we do!

I feel like I'm not getting along with some other friends that well lately.  Mainly because my friend and I decided that NO ONE else will tell US how to deal with our break up & friendship.

I hate being so angry with everyone/thing.  BLAH.

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home