The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

(no subject)

I don't know if posting via email works...but I'll give it a while.  If it doesn't, I guess I can copy/paste it later.

I'm alive.  Doing better then I anticipated, at least so far.  I have very little appetite, which I guess could be a blessing disguise.  I've got a little bit of financial rearranging to do, then I will be joining the gym again ASAP.  Mainly, for something to do with the added benefits of getting in better shape (again) & maybe meeting people.

I'm going to David's Friends tonight.  I don't really want to, but I know I should.  Jo wants to go with me, so whatever.  Red won't be there.  Darn.  Maybe #4 will be there.  This heartbroken train wreck of a girl needs some eye candy, at least.  ;-)

I hate being heartbroken, I hate being a train wreck...but I WILL come out of this stronger dammit.  Or dead.  ;-)

I'm dreading heading up north (to my cool grandparents house) this weekend, like never before.  Its one of my favorite places on this earth, yet there's only one place I'd like to be, in my friend's arm...and I'm not wanted there anymore.  THIS SUCKS

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 08, 2007 4:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A few thngs: 1) Thank you for going with me.

2) We arent bringing Buddie so that should make you a little bit happy. :-)

3) Jesus & I love you!

 
At Saturday, August 11, 2007 11:03:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

((T))

A wise person once said:

When you are forced to take that step into the darkness of the great unknown, you can be sure of two things...
You will either be given a soft place to land or you will be given wings to fly.

Call me if you need anything T!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home