The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

(no subject)

I'm back to staying with Gma more then I'd like to.  Where it does have its advantages, there are plenty of disadvantages too.  The commute to work rocks, no computer SUCKS.  I think I'll be back at Gma's tomorrow, so I should write some of the stuff going on now...

I got word on Friday that someone in my family is divorcing. They've been married 20+ years.  We didn't see it coming at all.  The kids involved (ages 18 & 16) are devastated and PISSED.

Yesterday someone in my family (who I truly believe doesn't have a mean bone in their body and didn't mean this in a hurtful way)...said to me "T, why did you break off your engagement?"  (Referring to ST & I...and something that happened 5 years ago!)  I stood there with this confused & shocked look on my face.  They continued "If you & ST were married you wouldn't be going thru this heartache right now."  I was just taken back.  The only real thing that came to my mind was to remind this person that things happen for a reason and that ST is one of my best friends.

My brain is a mess and I can tell avoiding sleep again.  BLAH.

God is love!


**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home