The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 19, 2007

(no subject)

Big Brother 8.  I love this show!  I like Dick & Danielle so much, I'd love to see them make it to the final to.  Eric and Jessica aren't bad either.  Jessica has grown on me for sure.  Zach is flying under the radar to much for my liking.  Amber cries to much.  I don't like Jameka's view about everything being preordained.  Jen has bugged me for a long time, she's just annoying.  I must say I LOVED when Dick pour the soda or whatever on her head.  I think the show doesn't need annoying Julie Chung.  Tonights show didn't have her on at all and its just fine that way!!!!  Part of me feels bad for Eric, as America's Player, because he has to lie and go behind peoples backs SO much and I doubt that's how HE would want to play the game.

More later, maybe, probably...about my life.  The train wreck mess of wonderfulness that it is.

God is love!


**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home