The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

(no subject)

I am not sure if I put the correct apartment number on that letter or not, but what I do know is the letter arrived.  How do I know that?  Because the recipient called me.  I mailed the letter at 16:30 Thursday and by 18:00 Friday, I had a call.  By 20:30, I was having a beer with the recipient. 

I was home by 00:15, in bed by 00:30 and I slept until 10:00.  LOVELY!!!  I did wake up 2 times to pee, but that's no big thing. 

My head is SO much clearer, about SO many things.  Between writing the letter, the results of the letter so far, and 2 things I've read (one by my friend & one by an old friend)...I can just see things much better.

I wrote my letter to clear up what I viewed, as unfinished business.  The results of the letter, so far, are cool.  I didn't have any expectations from the letter...so expect the unexpected and its good.  ;-) 

No one can EVER tell me how I feel.  My friend wrote a few blogs recently that have me feeling like I was nothing but a nice healthy long-term rebound.  I'm a little angry...but really, understanding that puts things in prospective more.

(This having one computer to share w/ Dad sucks!  Laptop here I come!)

My old friend wrote "
I used to feel like if a relationship didnt work out that I failed but now I relize that if it doesnt work out then I will be ok and probably better off."   Ding ding ding....it all makes sense.

Happy Saturday.  I won't be back until Tuesday most likely.  Love ya'll!

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 26, 2007 7:23:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Yes, Yes, YES!

There are only three options as far as relationships are concerned T.
1) Both people are who they are, don't play games and the relationship is successful.
2) One person is an asshole/bitch and the other person purposely puts their blinders on for obvious reasons...and that relationship never works.
3) One person really is an asshole/bitch but they are also a helluva an actor/actress and it isn't until the end that the other person finds out that they've been fooled.

No matter what the choice and/or combination...my very religious Great Grandma used to always say, "Wish and hope for what you want, than pray that G-d does what is right for you."

((T))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home