The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 31, 2007

(no subject)

I'm back to being in a real hate the world kind of mood!

I'm being a crazy stupid emotional girl today and I hate being like this!  There are lots of things leading to this...but the kicker, right now...

ST.  I love him.  I 100% understand that when he comes to town, he gets pulled in a million directions by a million people.  I 100% understand that when he drives 4.5 hours to his parents house, the last thing he wants to do is drive another hour or so to my house.  BUT, for 2 years now...I've gotten the short end of the stick when he's came into town!  He's NEVER came to my house, he's NEVER made time to hang out with JUST me.  He rarely invites me out when he is in town, anyways.  Yes...its known I don't like to go out...but hello...INVITE me and leave it up to me!  I understand part of this issue is his other friend & I don't get along that well, I understand that his family and I don't get along...but as one of your best friends, you'd think he'd make time for me.  I'm just frustrated right now.

Frustrated.  Frustrated with ST.  Frustrated with any and all males.  Frustrated with my family.  Frustrated in ways I can't explain on here. 

ST, I love you.  Understand my rant is just that, and I'll be over it soon enough.

This to, shall pass.

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 01, 2007 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

((T))

I love ya to death girl.
Realistically, you have two choices here.
Stop treating ST like a priority while he only treats you as an option.
Or let him continue with the same behavior, and you forgive him.
But there's no sense to keep getting yourself riled up over the same set of circumstances again and again girl.
Invest in those who are not only worthy of your time, but think that you are worthy of theirs as well:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home