The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 31, 2007

(no subject)

This week, a friend of mine, was saying something along the lines of couples always say they are going to be friends when they break up because the thought of not talking or dealing with each other is to much to deal with.

I think she's got a valid point!

At this point in my life, I don't see my friend & I being friends in 5 years.  I believe we will always be friendly towards each other...but friends, probably not.  Lately, I feel like I deal with him out of comfort and habit.

I know friends is possible when relationships end, look at ST & I.  It took awhile, but he's one of the best friends a girl could ask for.  We've been thru hell and back with each other.

SML & I were friends to, great friends after we dated.  BUT, that's changed...but we were great friends for a couple of years.

Subject change...my Gma pisses me off so bad.  I don't think I've EVER deal with someone so two-faced in my entire life!  She kisses my ass when I am down there.  Now she's talking trash about me & my sister to my mom.  Of course, my mom is upset.  ERRRRRRRRRR!

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home