The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 31, 2007

(no subject)

Maybe I should have went up north with my parents.  I would be just as bored there.  I just don't have the brain power to deal with my jerkball of a grandfather.  Who knows what the weekend still holds, but at the moment...it appears to be a lot of nothing.

ST doesn't appear to have time to do anything with me. 
Butler is out of town.
I feel the need to give Shell her space.
The letter recipient has a VERY important responsibility this entire weekend.

And...that's about everyone I talk to lately.  I might get together with a friend who used to work with me on Sunday.  We shall see.

BLAH!

My head has calmed down since I posted going off about ST.  Just very blah.

God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 01, 2007 12:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

3 blog posts in 1 day! WHOA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home