The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 03, 2007

(no subject)

I'm in an evil vindictive mood today.  Hehehehe.

My weekend has NOT went as I thought it would, in the slightest.  Its been a pretty crappy weekend, but I'll live to talk about it.  I did LOTS of relaxing and resting, so I guess that's good.

I've been checking out craigslist
for apartments/houses/rooms for rent.  I don't know how realistic this moving out idea is...especially since I want it to happen TOMORROW.  I know I have to make it happen because staying here is TERRIBLE for me.  Unless lots of things change QUICK, my goal is to be out of this joint by 03/03.  I'm so bad at saving money.  This is going to be a huge challenge for me.

I can't stand liars!!!!!!!!!!!  I just HEARD someone tell a bold face LIE to someone I care about.  Its taking everything I have to not call the person and tell them it was a LIE!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home