The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

(no subject)

I've been thinking about the "don't waste time on those that won't waste time on me" gig.  If that's true, I feel like I'd be REALLY alone in this world.

With the exception of a VERY few friends and even fewer family members, I'd be ALL alone! 

Remember there are no one size hits all answers to this world.

Tigers come on shortly...YAY!  Something to do.

And...WHOA!  I can make as many pointless posts as I want in one day.  There will be PLENTY more, now that I won't be staying at Gma's house anytime soon. 

What doesn't kill me...makes me stronger.  Why must all males make me want to cry so often?  Oh wait...I make myself want to cry.  I hate being such an emotional person!

Life is interesting.  God amazes me.  When I think about the stuff I have to complain about...I look at what some others have going on, and I am really blessed.  Its sad that death puts life into prospective.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is love!



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home