The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 03, 2007

(no subject)

I forget so often, but I have to remember I have some of the best friends in the world.  You know who you are...and I love you.

Looking to get my own place...why stay in Michigan?  What do I REALLY have here to keep me here?  I have my friends & family, but my friends and family will still be that just from further away. 



**************************************
Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:11:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Awwww...((T))...

I remember coming to that very same conclusion back in '96 when I decided to get out of FL and move to MO.
All I can do is tell you that from my personal experience...I only have one regret about moving here and that was because I wasn't present when my Nana passed away back in FL. Other than that, moving away was THE BEST thing I've ever done for myself and Daisy.
Please, please, please don't ever hesitate to call me:)

 
At Tuesday, September 04, 2007 7:46:00 AM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Ya know...Buffalo is a nice place to live ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home