The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

(no subject)

Ever feel like you are just simply taking up space on this Earth?  That's how I feel more often then not.

I am going to hang out at Shell & J's house tonight.  Should be interesting, hopefully fun.  I haven't seen J since the day his brother & I broke up.  I believe Cris, Steph & her husband will be hanging out too.  I just hope things aren't weird with J & myself.  I don't think they will be...but you never know.  I'm a stresser.

In not so many words, I told the letter recipient where he can go.  We both know I'm not ready for a serious relationship.  We both know we don't know how to casually date.  I do know that I will NOT be lied to & I will NOT be part of his game playing.  If he wants to start acting like an adult, we'll see...but at this point, I'm DONE.  Like hockey puck steak done.  I can't say it hurts, I'm guess I'm annoyed, upset, and sad.  I am VERY glad my morals are intact still.

How about those Michigan Wolverines?  Hahahaha!  Go Spartans!

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home