The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 08, 2007

(no subject)

In all of the craziness known as my train wreck life, I made a good choice yesterday.  I'm proud of me.  No matter how big or small the GOOD choices I make are lately, I've got to remind myself...I'm doing the BEST I CAN!  Trust me, that's difficult!

I'm also trying to remember the whole "Don't waste time on those that won't spend time on you" or whatever.  That's a general statement...be it males, females, dating prospects, friends, or family.  This a majorly difficult for me because I like to give people the benefit of the doubt more often then I should.  Also, I HATE cutting ties with people.

In case I've never said it before (ha!)...I HATE LIARS!  Right now, I've got a feeling I'm being LIED to.  I have no proof, just this gut feeling.  This is something I've got to follow my gut on.  ERRRRRRRR.  Makes me want to vomit.  I'm an adult, I can handle the truth MUCH easier I can this lying gig.

I was asleep at about midnight last night, only to be awaken by a text message at about 02:30.  My dear ST makes me smile.  He's such a goof.  Even in the middle of my quality non-drug induced sleep, it was so nice to be remind that he loves me.  That time of night, I'm not naive enough to think he was sober when he sent it...but whatever. 

I'm debating going to hang out at Shell & J's tonight with them and some other of our friends.  I made it VERY CLEAR that my friend could be invited and it wouldn't pose a problem...but Shell wasn't inviting him for whatever reason.  I hope his feeling don't get hurt to learn we all hung out and he wasn't invited.  Oh well.  I want to go, I don't have other plans.  Just driving roughly 120 miles (round trip) to hang out is crappy and costly.  Even in my fuel efficient car, its still not as cheap as I'd like.  With all the crap going on lately, I'll probably go.  My mental health needs it.

I'm trying to decide what to do about joining the gym.  I'm not at my parents house that much.  I don't plan on staying here for very long anyways.  I could pay $6 a visit.  I could just join (for a year its like $280, taken out of my checking account monthly after the initial $48).  I have to go like 48 times or something like that to make it worth joining for a year.  There are no gym choices that are in Farmville & The City.  If I join the one out here, I am pretty good about going.  Paying $6 a time, I doubt I will be.  I just don't know.  I know I have nothing to do in Farmville.  I know I'm NOT getting skinner/healthier.

If its not one thing, its another.  BLAH!  What doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home