The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 07, 2007

(no subject)

I'm alive...and well.  Not super, but not that bad either.  I'm SO glad its Friday, for no real reason.

I'm supposed to be going out with the Letter Recipient tonight, but I'm not holding my breath.  He's got a work related meeting until 20:00.  We are both free tomorrow all day too, which is rare and very cool.  Again, I don't hold my breath.  My brain is so set on its "no expectations" thing.  I got told I need to learn to TRUST last night.  I simply said "I'd believe it when I hear it tonight" about him calling to get together.  Its fun.

I'm SO excited about the Red Wings/Fire Dept softball game for Sunday.  To bad the weather looks gloomy.

Next weekend, I think I might go to Cinci to visit ST.  Still in the air though.  Story of my life, things being in the air.  He's my rock.  I need to see him!  He helps me regain my focus.

The Tigers game was great!  Extra innings sucked since it was a work night...but we won!!  We all had a blast.  It was nice to see Shell too!  I missed her!

God is love!




**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home