The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 07, 2007

(no subject)

Regarding my post about the opposite sex sucking...the problem is one can't be a moron at a time.  They must get together and go "Let's piss T off today."  Of course, they are never all angels on the same day though.

I'm currently reading "He's Just Not That Into You" at the recommendation of some dear friends.  I'm not that naive.  I have little problem realize he (general "he") isn't into me.  So far the book is just reminding me about the crappy low self esteem I have lately.  I GET he's not INTO me...but that doesn't help me SOLVE the problem.  Whatever.  Maybe I'll get more out of the book as I go.

My Tigers won their 3rd straight tonight.  Nice to see them back on track for the playoff run!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!


**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home