The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 10, 2007

(no subject)

I'm going to shoot AT&T Wireless.  I'm SO frustrated with them right now, its crazy.  Let's just say that my text messaging plan has been messed up for a few months now.  My Dad never looks at the bill...just pays it.  ERRRRRRRR.  (I pay my Dad a set amount for my portion each month)  Well, now he's got fight with them about it.  I'm frazzled!  VERY FRAZZLED!!!!!!!!!!  I'm glad he's going to fight with them for me, cause I'm a whip & would just pay it and maybe have it corrected for the future.  AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Happy Monday.  The phones at work were all jacked up today.  Blah.

I think I need a drink, or a nap.

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home