The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

(no subject)

I had a good time last night.  Hung out at Shell & J's house...with the usual suspects.  J & I were fine, we butted heads like we do, in a loving friendship way.  Afterwards, I went to my friend's house for a while to hang out, since I was in the neighborhood.  Ended up crashing there since it was 03:00 when we were remotely done talking.  I let out a lot of junk on my friend that I had been holding back.  I had a nice time with him.  It was nice to see him & clear the air some.  Maybe we will be able to be FRIENDS.

I had a
GREAT time at the Red Wings vs Fire Dept softball game today.  I got some awesome pictures (which are trapped on my camera, of course) and lots of autographs.  I got a great picture of my Dad with my FAVORITE current Red Wing...Chris Chelios.  I got Chris Chelios, Pavel Datsyuk,  Kirk Maltby, Kris Draper, Niklas Kronwall, Kyle Quincey, Valtteri Filppula, Dallas Drake, & Brian Rafalski autographs on my Red Wings baseball style jersey & pictures of them all up close.  I did manage to get a few other close pictures (like a decent one of Daniel Cleary...my future husband)  I've got tons of far off pictures too.  This has scrapbook heaven written all over it.  My cousin (on the Fire Dept) played in inning or 2 at 3rd base & didn't get anything hit to him.  Batting he was 1 for 2...but pulled some muscles really bad.  Oh yeah...Kyle Quincey hit a home run & Dad caught the ball!  All the balls they played with were signed by random players.  Dad's home run ball was autographed by Jimmy Howard, Andreas Lilja, & Kyle Quincey.  Like I said, it was a great time!  Well worth the $20 admission!

Some people need to learn what RESPECT is.  Its seriously driving me INSANE lately.  R-E-S-P-E-C-T.  Respect your elders.  You've got to GIVE some respect to get some respect in return.

I'm exhausted.  Good NIGHT!  Work is going to suck tomorrow...but for now, I get paid the same no matter what I do while there. 



God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home