The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

(no subject)

Nothing to really report, brag, or complain about.  Miracle huh?

David's Friends was pretty uneventful tonight.  I met 3 new people there which was cool.  My friend Mell cracks me up.  His new girlfriend was there.  I love that he's still the same goof even with her around.  The lessons have been studying the book of Revelations...The End Times...The Seven Visions. 

For the first time in a while, I cried today (while on my drive home) about simply missing my friend.  Its hard to think someone that's SO perfect, so the complete package for me...isn't THE ONE for me.  Of course, on my way home from Church I talked to him & told him this.  I love that I at least, have that open line of communication like that.

I'm heading to Cincinnati this weekend to visit ST.  Shall be fun to get out of here.  Unless I use ST's computer...I won't be posting until Monday or Tuesday.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!




**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

1 Comments:

At Thursday, September 13, 2007 6:46:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

Try to put stuff out of your mind for a bit and have a FUN weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home