The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

(no subject)

I'm getting more & more excited AND more & more nervous about tomorrow's happenings!

Tomorrow, not only do I start my new fancy J-O-B...but I also am going by potential roommate's to check out the Condo & very likely finalize details.

Since I'll be starting at a much worse traffic time & my drive is a little farther...I'm giving myself 1.75 hours to get there.  CRAZY.  But I'd rather be early then late.  See why this roommate gig needs to happen ASAP.  Gpaw is in town until Thursday or so...so stay with Gma isn't realistic.  I've got my snacks packed (2 yogurts, cheese & crackers, & a banana).  I've got my clothes picked out.  I got my hair cut yesterday, colored today.  I just want things to go as smooth as possible.

Tomorrow is the first day of deer/bow hunting here.  Dad & Jo's boyfriend are all excited.  I really hope Dad gets a deer quick...so I don't have to hear about all the deer he saw/missed for weeks on end.  Oh wait...I'll be hearing about deer hunting until the end of the year.  Its all good...good eats come with hunting...so I'll live.

Off to watch TV.

Happy Sunday.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!


**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home