The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

(no subject)

2 weeks!!!!!!!  2 weeks from TODAY!  In 2 short weeks, I will be moving into my condo! 

Of course, I have a TON to do between now and then.  Of course, I have nothing done.  Of course, I have very little time to get things done. 

I can't wait to not live out of 2 houses, my car, and bags.  I can't wait for many things.

I wish some people would butt out of my life.  I wish some people would deal with issues going on in their life.  I wish I had a million dollars.

I got my first paycheck from new job yesterday and it wasn't as huge of a motivater as I was needing it to be.  Yes, its more...but I really do NOT like what I'm doing.  Thankfully my boss & co-workers are awesome.

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home