The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

(no subject)

The job is getting better, still high stress which isn't good when you are a naturally HIGH stress person like me...but its going well enough.  My boss is great, my coworkers rock, and my confidence (at least, work wise) is improving.

10 days until the move.  I can't wait!

Sleep needed BAD.

I miss not being able to blog all the time, about whatever, whenever.  When I move and before I get a laptop, I won't be online at all.  I think I might die.  BUT...my goal was to move out by March 1st and to have a laptop by Christmas.  I'm WAY AHEAD on the moving out gig...and hopefully I'll get the laptop ahead of my goal too.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home