The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm sick.  Yuck, blah, gag.  Sick.  I've missed two days of work, tomorrow will be the third and hopefully the last.  My boss is being NOT nice...but whatever, I don't like her at all.  I went to the doctor this afternoon.  Normal check done by the doctor, tons of blood, one shot, and 4 prescriptions later...I'm broke, tired, feel like junk, and am bored and lonely.  I should be back to work on Thursday but that will be the extent of what I can do for a while.  Saturday is TOY's baseball opening day...and I'm doubtful I'll be going.  When I get SICK (sick enough to go to the doctor) I don't play around.

I think I'm going to look for a book to read on my roomie's bookshelf. 

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home