The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, November 02, 2007

(no subject)

Tomorrow is moving day.  13 hours to be exact.  I'm excited but getting nervous.  I have SO much to do, but I'm going to sleep first.  I'm exhausted.  I'm sure my crazy internal clock will be up by 6am anyways, if not much before.

I'm almost a little sad about leaving home this time.  This time is a cut & dry MOVE out (unlike when I was living with my friend & just stopped coming home).  I'm doing this 100% for ME.  I'm not going to miss the drive.  I'm not going to miss my friends being so far.  I'm not going to miss the homecooked meals.  I'm not going to miss the SUPER slow dial up internet.  I'm not going miss the mini zoo.  I am going to miss my family though.  I'm going to miss watching TV with Mom.  I'm going to miss talking crazy sports with my Dad.  If Jo's lucky, I'll miss her sometimes too.  I'll miss her letting me get hyper crazy.  I know, I'm being silly about missing things.

I'm doing this for ME.  I know this is best for ME.  Stressful but best.

Who knows when I'll be able to write again.  What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger!

God is love!



**************************************
See what's new at http://www.aol.com

1 Comments:

At Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:08:00 AM, Blogger Boobless Brigade Master said...

The journey of a thousand steps...

I'm so excited for you!
You're all grow'd up now aren't ya?!?!
There will be good times and bad, the key is to always look at it as an adventure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home