The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm going to work on going back to blogging.  I miss it.   I doubt anyone will read at all...but I just need it for me.

I've got a baby shower to go to today.  I can already tell I'm getting very panic filled about it.  The shower is for one of my dearest friends daughter.  I won't know anyone but my friend.  I've met her daughter/daughter-in-law and a few others a couple of times...but I don't know them.  I'm excited to go because this is a cool family and I love my friend, but I'm just YUCK because its outside of my box.  I'm sure it will be a good time, but in the mean while, it doesn't work that way in my head.

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 6:36:00 AM, Blogger My Brand Of Crazy... said...

Okay, I could be wrong here...but it seems to me that every time you go out of your box like this, you have a good time! No?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home