The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Now that I'm back to blogging it seems to be all about my health and how I feel like I'm dying.  I didn't make it to work today.  I was doubled over in pain.  I'm sure I'll lose my job soon enough.  After taking my lovely meds this morning, I went back to sleep for like 8 hours.  Then I woke up and pounded tons of gatorade then my FABULOUS roomie went and picked up soup from one of my favorite resturants.  I watched Oprah, ate my soup, and came back to relaxing in my bedroom.  What a life.

My living situation couldn't be working out any better.  My roomie & her boyfriend are great.  My roomie and I are pretty different but yet we get along good.  We don't hang out all that often but its all good.  We haven't had an issue yet in the 6 months I've lived here. 

The single life is annoying me lately.  I want someone to cuddle with me and take care of me during this rough time.  My friends have been great but its not the same.

There have been some changes to my Detroit Tigers this season.  Starting with my Tiger Brandon Inge doing some catching.  He hasn't been behind the plate in probably 5 years.  Seeing him catch is to funny.  He seems so out of place there, but I don't care.  I just want Inge to keep wearing the Old English D.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home