The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

In the past 20 minutes, I went from feeling okay to being in tears with pain.  I called my friend and Jo cause I didn't know what to do with myself.  I took half a pain pill, put on a heat patch, and now I lay here and try to think positive.

Yesterday was an interesting day.  I didn't go to my cousin's play.  I was heading to my cousin's birthday party and had car trouble.  It was minor and has been fixed, but the stress wasn't needed!   I had a decent time at the party.  Then I did make it to Butt's grad party.  Had a good time there.  I didn't make it to my roomie's birthday party, I was just to tired and stressed about the car issue that I didn't want to get back on the expressway.

Survivor Fans vs Favorites finale is on tonight.  1 Fan, 3 Favorites.  All females.  I don't have a clear favorite.  I haven't like Cirie since the beginning.  I guess I kinda want Natalie (the fan) to win, cause she's an underdog.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home