The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, May 02, 2008

Another post about my health.  Oh well.  That's the most interesting news worthy stuff happening in my life.

I was back at the doctor's office today.  I saw the doctor, they took some x-rays, blood, and the famous pee in a cup.  Then I was sent to the diagonstic center for some tests that he wanted done NOW and then back to the doctor (same building).  It was an adventure of a day.  We actually got somewhere today, I think, hopefully.  I thought I was all done being tested to death, until I go to check out and the chick hands me papers for tests at the hospital that require being put to sleep for.  Ummmm.  Excuse me?!?!  I think the doctor is annoyed at how many questions I ask!  Really, I think educated informed patients are viewed as difficult patients by the medical world.  I understand you are the doctor and I am not, but its MY health, MY body, MY life, MY money.

So, if the diagnois that came up today is accurate and all that's going on...I'll live.  I might have to change some things in my life and take some medicene and then things should for the majority be under control with a few flares ups now and then. 

Tomorrow is Shell's baby shower.  I'm SO excited.  Stressed a little about it but more exited then anything.  Only like 9 more weeks til Baby Jenny is here.  Its going to be so fun!!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home