The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 12, 2008

I've finally given into the idea that I'm stressed and depressed MUCH more then I can handle.  I'm just getting annoyed with the whole process of not totally knowing whats going on.  I checked my balance on my bank accounts today which didn't help my stress level.  Somehow, I know it will work out financially but its still stressful.

Saturday, while at my cousin's birthday party and running around like a crazy person with Gpa and my Uncle trying to figure out what was going on w/ my car, I cut my foot (I had kicked off my sandals as soon as I got there).  Of course, I don't know for sure what I cut it on.  I think it was a piece of straw.  Of course, I didn't even wash it for like 24 hours.  So now, I walk like a hunchback to help easy abdominal pain, but with a limp cause I have a gross cut on my right foot.

I finally finished Sex and The City today.  Now, I can't wait for the movie.  I didn't start watching the series until about Christmas time (roomie has all of them on DVD).  Less then 3 weeks for the movie.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home