The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

With all the crazy things going on in my life, I'm having a difficult time being single.  Don't get me wrong, I've got AWESOME friends and family.  I've said time and time again, I would MUCH rather be single then settle for anything less then the best.

I just want someone to enjoy the simple things in life with.  Last night, I was watching the hockey game and then it dawned on me...I was ALONE.  Today, I was thinking about summer being upon us, with this coming weekend being Memorial Day Weekend.  I want someone to go camping with.  I want someone to understand that I think the Tigers are the best team in baseball, no matter what.  Someone that can watch every game with me, or listen to it on the radio, or someone that can take a walk, while holding my hand and listen to my rant about what I would do if I was Jim Leland.  I want someone to understand that if I'm at home, I'm going to live in pajamas.  I want someone who understands that I talk to my parents/sisters numerous times a day.    I want someone who understands sometimes I need to be cuddle and sometimes, I don't want to be touched.  I could continue...

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home