The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, May 19, 2008

I had another interesting dream:

My favorite Aunt (she'll be 42 in a week) was at a family event in August (as in this coming August).  She was NOTICABLY pregnant.  When I get my favorite Aunt & Uncle alone and ask them they say "Yes, its a girl and since its noticable, guess we should start telling people."

Strange.  This Aunt & Uncle have 3 children, ages 21, 7, and 5...but I've always had a feeling they weren't done and they've said if God has different plans, they will expand their family.

God keeps putting so much on my plate.  I'm struggling beyong belief physically and mentally.

On a VERY happy note...My beloved Detroit Red Wings are heading to the Stanley Cup finals!  YAY!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home