The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

So, back to Saturday's posts about the the dream regarding someone from my past.  The someone is CJ, from March of 2006.

We see the need every 6 months or so, to randomly pop up in the others life.  Hoping things/timing will be different, but it never is the right time for both of us.  We just talked for awhile, he actually has called me 2 days in a row now.  Its hard to really re-connect over the phone though. I just HATE the situation, because I have NEVER felt like somone was SO perfect for me, SO quickly ever...and 2 years later, I still think about that and so does he.  ERRRRRRRRR.  Its just frusterating.

Now, don't get me wrong...there is a HUGE difference between CJ and my friend.  With CJ, we felt like we were perfect for each other it was just a case of bad timing.  With my friend, we were in love with each other...we just realized (okay, he realized) we wanted different things, long term.

My head has been POUNDING for 2 days.  Work SUCKS and I haven't even been there.

God, feel free to sort this lack of love life out for me, any time now!

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home