The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm in a great deal of pain.  UGH.  I'm sure its a lot of stress, but it doesn't take away the physical pain right now.  I know I'm extremely malnutritioned and dehydrated right now.  I am SO tired of answering the question "How do you feel?"  Like sh*t, literally.  When something changes, I'll update the world...until then, leave me alone.  If I need/want to talk about it with you, I will.

Whatever.  I am going to work VERY hard at my Christian walk again.  I was reading stuff from my blogs of the past and I feel like I was doing better in my Christian walk then.

I know I've said this alot recently...but after some events tonight, I must say it again...I am sick of being single!!!!!!!!!!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home