The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ugh.  Just one big fat UGH.

For starters, I lost my job today.  I was given a severance package, but nothing great...but in Michigan's economy its better then nothing.  After I got over the shock, I'm really viewing it as a blessing in disguse.  I was SO unhappy there that this hopefully will get my life in a better direction.  Of course, I'm BROKE and will continue to be that way for sure until the unemployment and severance pkg start rolling in.  I've already got 2 decent leads from friends, so that's cool.  I told my Dad that I wasn't going to make any crazy decisions this week.  I'm going to concern myself with my health, getting my paperwork for unemployment and the severance taken care of, and look into the health insurance situation, for now.

Next, a friend of mine who I only really communicate via myspace with (there is a LONG LONG LONG history there!) asked me for my email address today that she needs to send me something.  My crazy brain keeps thinking of the million things it could be.  I hope its something good/nice because I want things how they were back in like 1997!  I can't imagine it being anything bad at this point, but I just want to know what it is.  Hopefully it pulls us closer!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home