The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Decisions decisions!

For starters, I am perfectly aware that my days and nights are CONFUSED!  This issue has been getting worse and worse for a few weeks, but last weekend being in the hospital totally messed me up.

My & Jo's friend, ARuss is home from the Army for a few weeks.  He'll be at my parents house at 15:00 today and is staying there for a few days.  So, I'm trying to figure out when to go out and visit.  I thought I had it figured out, but then Jo told me that our friend McSmile was coming over Monday night.  I don't know what I'll do.  We shall see.  I'd love to see them both.  If my parents pool was open and/or they had high speed internet, I'd just go this afternoon and stay until tomorrow night. 

My parents leave in a few hours for their vacation.  They are going camping at a state park that is about 1.5 hours from their house.  Jo and I have expressed to Dad how nervous we are about it so hopefully he'll pay attention to Mom, like Jo & I do.  The park they are going to is very nice.  ST & I camped there a few years ago.  Dad used to camp there every summer as a kid.  I'm excited for my parents to be getting away.  Camping to our family is a vacation.  A nice, fun, relaxing vacation.  And we aren't talking a camper or anything.  Give us a tent and some firewood.  The last vacation Mom took was 2 years ago w/ her family and it wasn't as nice as it should have been.  My parents haven't gotten to go anywhere in years because of Mom's health.  Heck...the one vacation they took in the past 5 years was to Mayo Clinic.

With Independance Day this coming week, I'm trying to figure out if I am going up north with Roe for a few days.  I believe we'd be leaving Wednesday night returning Sunday.  Obviously, my health is part of the reason I don't want to go.  Also, with Shell's baby due in 8 days...part of me doesn't want to go away.  I also get a little concerned with being bored up there.  I've been to Roe's cabin before, many years ago.  That trip was just for about 36 hours and there were a bunch of us there, that I knew.  I am sure I'd have a good time, but Roe is more of a let's sit on the beach and tan type person and I'm a let's go exploring type person.  Just something else to decide!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home