The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been home from the hospital for a few days now.  I feel okay except I pulled muscles in my neck sleeping a few nights ago and its KILLING me, to the point, I can't drive cause of the limited range of motion.

I was having some out patient tests/surgery done tomorrow but that has been postponed due to insurance companies being nothing but a headache and my lack of thousands and thousands of dollars.

I don't know where I'd be without my friend, my parents, and Jo.  They ROCK! 

I did force myself to get out on Tuesday night, mainly for my mental health.  My friend and I went to a small car show (like 20 cars) and then to play putt-putt.  He cheated though, cause he brought his own putter. 

God is love!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home