The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I survived a date.  Yes, a real live DATE.  I was nervous but nothing that bad.  The date was okay.  I couldn't tell you the last time I went on a date.  It was actually pretty nice to be on a date.  I will probably go on another date or two with this guy and see what happens.  Its not love at first site or anything but maybe something could be there.  Its strange though because with ST & my friend, there was something THERE right away, so part of me just doesn't know.  I am perfectly I am aware I am clueless in this dating gig though.  I'm glad I got a date under my belt though and can move forward.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home