The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I know Shell and J would do ANYTHING for me, no questions asked, in a time of need.  I would do anything for either one of them too.  I love them dearly, I trust them completely.  But dude...their Wonder Dog is messing with my beauty sleep!  Wonder Dog knows something funny is going on and she won't sleep, keeps barking, etc.  I am not an animal person so I have NO idea how to make Wonder Dog calm down.  Oh well, Wonder Dog and I will survive.  And the crazy thing is, I VOLUNTEERED to help with Wonder Dog!  I think Wonder Dog and I would have been fine tonight (we both had finally went to sleep about 1:30AM) but Shell's sister-in-law & brother got cute "Welcome Princess" signs put on the lawn and when the people were setting it up, the dog went crazy and that woke me up and now here I am.

This is all for Baby Girl, so its VERY worth it!

God is LOVE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home