The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Softball tourney this weekend didn't go as I wished it would.  For starters, it RAINED for 90% of the day and it was a cold rain.  I've got enough bottled water and gatorade to last me a long time!  With it being SO cold and then losing MUCH earlier in the day then we are used to, everyone had TONS of beverages and food left over!

Issues with my friend are heavy on my heart lately.  Its difficult to explain, to put into writen words.  He's going camping this coming weekend with his cousins (a trip we went on last year and I enjoyed more then I thought possible!) and it just reminds me of what I had, of what I want.  There aren't really any issues...we get along GREAT.  Everything is the same, except we are just friends.  99% of the time, I'm okay with how things are, but I miss what I used to have.  I've NEVER felt like two people completed each other like we complete each other.  I know everything happens for a reason and I know God has a plan for me. 

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home