The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let's see...I know God won't give me more then I can handle, but WHY must he trust me with SO much?!

The word is that my Grandparents (my favorite adults!) are getting a divorce after 54+ years of marriage.  My family is shocked, confused, heartbroken, and everything else you can imagine.  Grandparents are choosing to not tell us what is going on, and we are trying to respect that.

While dealing with that stress, TOY, my 10 year old nephew was missing for a few hours.  VERY SCARY!!!!!!  Plus with all the craziness going on in the world of GM, my family can't help but get a little stressed.  3 of 4 Grandparents are GM retirees and Dad currently works for GM and has been there for nearly 32 years.  Grandparents are all blue collar/hourly so they aren't losing anything (yet).  Dad believes his job is safe for now, but Dad is salary/white collar so when he does retire, he'll be affected by the changes they announced this week.

I've been hanging on with Shell & Baby Girl for a few hours every third day.  Baby GIrl is so precious.  She just makes my heart melt.  Hanging out with Mary has been my way of relaxing and relieving stress.

I'm not feeling great right now, but I'm getting used to it.  Stomach/Intestine pain is just a way of life.  I have a freaking pimple on my butt right now though...and it HURTS.  TMI, I know.

This weekend is the HUGE Church Softball Tournament.  I can't wait.  Mom and Dad are even going to try going to watch.  I doubt Mom will make it thru the day, but at least she's going.  I hope the day goes as well as my head thinks it will.  I haven't been to this tourney with Dad in years.  There is a smaller tourney the next weekend that I'll probably go to also.

Big Brother & Run's House started new seasons this week...YAY!!!!!!!  Big Brother, I like Steven & Jerry so far.  Run's House makes me laugh out loud so much. 

I had a DATE on Saturday.  I survived.  I got more of a friend vibe from the guy.  I'm just proud of myself for GOING on a DATE.

The MLB All-Star game was Tuesday night.  It was freaking LONG.  15 innings for an All-Star game.  I'm happy that the AL pulled out the win!  Now when my Detroit Tigers are playing in the world series, we will have home field advantage.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home