The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

My "f" key keeps sticking. 

I've devoloped a kidney infection.  That's great when you've already got gastrointestinal issues.  Add on that I'm playing in a softball tourney this weekend and attending the Tigers game too.

I'm proud of myself, I've taken the first (MAJOR) step in getting involved in the Church I've been attending.  Only Jo really gets how important yet overwhelming and scary this is to me.  I NEED a Church family again.  The week I moved for real (living with my friend just happened) last November, I remember I called Jo while driving to my new home and was CRYING hysterical about how was I going to handle Church without her to help me get comfortable. 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home