The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

UGH!!  I was starting to think I was "cured" but I am 100% wrong.  Since Thursday night I haven't been feeling well.  I know I was stressed but this was a lot more then that.  I am sure I didn't make things better by not resting as much as my health/body probably required.  Plus, I've had a headache/runny stuffy nose on and off.  Plus, I know I've got some crazy withdrawal junk going on from a medication that I'm weaning off of.

I've been having crazy dreams lately.  One had to do with me keeping score at TOY's baseball tourney this weekend but I was messing it all up (and to know me, is to know that I am an excellent accure like the pro's type scorekeeper).  Another dream, I don't remember the details now just know that ST was in it.  Another dream, involved CJ.  CJ moved closer to me, was running a landscaping company with big tractors and was doing his firefighter gig too.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home