The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today, I've been thinking about how my life was a year ago today, knowing that the anniversary of my friend breaking my heart is coming quickly.  I just read my blog from August of 2007.  It fueled many thoughts, mostly positive.  I am happy with where my friendship with my friend is at.  My heart hasn't healed but its in a better place, for sure. 

I had to spend an hour today figuring out unemployment related stuff.  I think the problem is resolved and should know for sure, in 2 to 3 business days.  It was VERY stressful, but I did a good job of remaining calm and kept praying the entire time.  I know God will provide!  When I hung up the phone, I just cried the happiest tears I've cried in a long time.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home