The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 28, 2008

This weekend has been one of the busiest I've had in a LONG time...years probably.

I left my house at 6:55AM Saturday morning, got home after midnight.  Sunday, I left my house at 10:30AM and was home at midnight.  Saturday was a softball tourney which involved way to many (losing!) games of softball in a very short time.  This was a co-ed tourney.  Our team wasn't that bad but our pitching sucked.  There was a power tripping problem so we literally walked in like 10 runs!  I also found time to go to the Detroit Tigers game on Saurday night.  It was a good baseball game, but it would have been better if the Tigers wouldn't have lost by one run.  Sunday was filled with Church and then tons of fun at the Church campgrounds, catching up with old friends, having a BBQ, going to the Baptism Service at the lake, hiking with Jo & a friend, then the last Camp Meeting Service of 2008. 

Where it was a BUSY weekend, I enjoyed every second of it.  I probably did more then I should have but I've got to start doing more then I've been doing.  Time to pass out now.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home