The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I need to remember I'm NOT the same person I was 5 months ago.  My health issues even when under control only take a little bit of not following the rules to get OUT of control!  Hell, even when I follow all the rules there is NO promise that I will stay in remission.  I hate using the word remission, because to me that screams cancer, but that is the word that the medical field uses.  I HATE not being to able to do everything I want whenever I want. 

I might go to the Detroit Zoo with JJ and Jax tomorrow.  I want to but...yeah.

I have been thinking about my friends lately.  Sometimes I get sad that I don't have ONE clear cut and dry BEST FRIENDSHIP.  I had ONE for YEARS and at the end, I made a clear choice to END the friendship.  I don't miss this person AT ALL but I miss the friendship sometimes.  Then I realize I have GREAT friendships with MANY people and my friends ROCK!!  If I had to pick just ONE person to classify as MY best friend, this is such a hard task.  Taking my family members out of the chosing, at this point in my life, I would say ST would be the man.  ST and I have been thru it all, to hell and back with each other.  Its been almost 10 years since we met (October 9, 1998) and I can't imagine my life without him in it!  We aren't as close as we have been in the past but that's what happens when you live 5 hours apart, have different schedules, friends, and stuff.  We both know, in a heartbeat, in times of need, we've got each others back!  When we broke up for good about 4 years ago, I prayed we would be friends and I've been blessed beyond my wildest dreams!  I could go on and on about how my friends ROCK!  I've been so blessed.  Sometimes I forget that...but I'm glad for the times I remember how GREAT my friends are.  I just hope everyone in the world is blessed with friends as great as mine!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home