The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 29, 2008

This weekend marks the End of Summer.  I don't know WHY Labor Day weekend is the end of summer...but it is, at least, as far as fun exciting summer events and such.  I just got a little silly emotional, because its the end of another summer where I haven't found the love of my life to go camping with.  LOL.  I realize how strange that may sound but camping is so relaxing (which I struggle with majorly!) and just a nice way of spending time with people.

Earlier in the day, while relaxing with my friend (and I was RELAXING which again, I STRUGGLE with!) I was thinking about random things.  I was thinking about how one time, I was dating this guy and he brought windshield washer fluid to me at work.  Now MANY years later, that event still makes me smile  Its the SIMPLE things that matter the most.

I'm trying to figure out who I can and can't trust lately out of people I view as GOOD friends.  I trust these people but I am starting to think I am trusting to much!  I found myself saying today "I love/hate my friends and that just doesn't seem right!".

I wish I could put into words how much I'm struggling with this being single gig lately.  I know I shouldn't be...but I am.  WORSE THEN EVER BEFORE.  It consumes my thoughts, actions, and tears more often then not lately.  For a little bit, I was having issues because I am jealous of some of my friends that seem to have it all!  And one of them did remind me this past weekend "T, don't dare think I don't miss the single child-free life now and then!".  My newest issue is...in my opinion, I'm a fairly decent catch and yet I'm SINGLE.  Whatever.

I was going to a wedding tonight with Jo, but that has changed.  Jo now has to work.  While just AHHHHHHHH about the situation I am proud of Jo for getting a job.  Who would have ever thought that I would be the one of my parents children without a job!  UGH!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home