The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I recently, I started reading reading books written by Jenny McCarthy.  It started with Louder Than Words at the recommendation of my roommate.  Currently, I'm reading Life Laughs.  I have her other books Belly Laughs and Baby Laughs on order with the library.  Louder Than Words was an easy read, well written, and hits VERY close to home.  I enjoy Jenny McCarthy's writting style.

Back in the mid 90's, I was a HUGE Beverly Hills 90210 fan.  I even had a jacket!  I didn't follow the show much towards the end but I was CRAZY about it thru the first 5 years.  When they started writing people (like Brenda and Andrea) off the show and bring in random people (like Tiffani Amber Theisen) I just lost interest.  With the new 90210 making its premiere last night, I was excited.  Jenny Garth has been doing press like crazy for the show.  Last night was the two hour premiere.  Besides the fact that there was a Tigers game & Big Brother on during the same time I did manage to watch the first hour.  That is all I could stomach.  I couldn't handle the high school drama.  And, for Jenny Garthy's caracter to be a high school counselor, could her shirt get any lower cut and/or tigher?  Having THREE very good friends that currently work in the education system in the Detroit MI area, let me just...NO ONE that works with them woud be dressed like that!  I might try and give the show a few more chances but I'm not holding out much hope.

Now...I've got Jenny McCarthy and Jenny Garth in my head so much lately.  They both are in my beloved People and US magazines all the time lately.  I am getting them confused terribly. 

Yesterday afternoon, my friend and I were shopping...just browsing really.  About 1/2 way through this large (new!) store and I wasn't feeling well.  I told my friend that we needed to go soon.  He looked at me and was like "NOW."  Once outside, in the 95 degree heat, I couldn't even walk to the car.  Taking an educated guess, we thought the issue was just I needed to eat.  We went to eat, where I realize I have wallet.  I never took it out of my backpack from the weekend.  (When I'm on the go, I carry a backpack not my purse).  Thankfully, my friend didn't make me starve.  Well, that was about 14:30, by 17:00 I was SICK.  I'm still sick.  Its not my "normal" gastrointestinal issues.  Its more like the flu I think.  I've felt SO alone last night.  I was in bed crying, with a garbage can next to my bed, a heating pad on my stomach, an ice pack on my head...and I was ALONE.  Ugh.  I managed to sleep about 4 hours.  I have two things I must do today.  One at noon, and one between 11:00-15:00, having those things hanging over my head, I just couldn't sleep. 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home