The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I'm VERY excited.  One of my favorite all time hockey players has signed a one year contract to play his 25th season with the Detroit Red Wings.  Congratulations Chris Chelios!

I blog via email these days but I have realized I don't like it because I can't add links.

One of my favorite TV shows is Big Brother.  I like this show for many reasons.  One of the best things is this show is on three times per week.  That works great for my attention span.  I'm the kind of person that LOVES MTV marathons!  I watched Sex and The City once it was all done and on DVD.  Back to Big Brother.  Its down to the Final 3 now.  I picked two favorites after the first episode.  One is still there but he's my least favorite of the three.  One of the three, my favorite now, is from Dearborn, Michigan which isn't far from here at all.  Plus he's a MSU graduate.  Go Dan!!!!!!!!!

I'm babysitting Jax tomorrow.  I'm excited about it but I don't want to see his father but I'm going to suck it up and deal with it.  I know Jax spending time with me is good for both of us!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home